Ontario’s West Coast is situated in Ontario, along the shores of Lake Huron. Relax in the sun on the shores of sparkling Lake Huron, explore the picturesque countryside and heritage streetscapes, experience a breathtaking sunset and discover why Huron County is a vacation destination of charm, culture, beauty and endless possibilities!
THE 2016 Contest Rules
HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, complete the entry form. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the draw. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of the Huron Tourism Association. The County of Huron is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries.
CONTEST RULES: Contest Starts Feb 1 and Ends September 30.
1. The contest is open to people living in Canada. Employees of Huron Tourism Association, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
2. The ‘ prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. The prize is a package for 4 at a Huron County accommodation.
3. Decisions of the prize judges are final – no substitutions will be available.
4. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name, and/or likeness, and/or voice/photograph, and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Huron may deem appropriate.
5. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Huron Tourism Association may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
6. The person(s) whose name(s) is chosen as being the winner(s) of the specific prize will be required to answer a skill-testing question before the prize is awarded to them.
7. Detailed ‘prize rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, and prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available upon request from Huron Tourism .
8. Winners and any guests at the age of majority must sign a release form as prepared and accepted by Huron Tourism Association acknowledging their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules.
9. Huron Tourism Association retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
10. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
11. Huron Tourism Association reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
13. Contest open to Canadian residents only.
14. One entry per person.
15. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsors and none will be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for the Grand Prize.
16. Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. For the purpose of the Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide the Sponsors with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.