Getting outside and getting active is proven to improve mood and mental health, not to mention how fun it is. Snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and skating around on an outdoor rink are all great ways to feel energized and put a smile on your face.
Outdoor Skating Rinks
- There will be no charge to use the ice.
- Hours, Saturdays and Sundays: 12:00 – 5:00 pm (weather dependent).
- Food and drink will be available from our wine trailer. At this time we are accepting debit or credit.
- Our rink rules can be found the Dark Horse webpage.
- Please fill out the waiver form before using the ice: A member of Dark Horse Estate Winery Inc. must be present when you are using the ice rink, as this is a private business.
To check the rink’s condition before you arrive, call (519) 671-5003
*The skating rink is to be used for skating only. No recreational sports.
* Please confirm rink is operating and rules directly through Dark Horse Estate Winery.