OKTOBERFEST ON ONTARIO’S WEST COAST
Welcome to Huron County’s ultimate Oktoberfest experience! Join us for a weekend of celebrating the rich heritage of brewing, wine, cider making and harvest. Discover a world of flavors as you visit local breweries, wineries and cideries each offering a unique blend of traditional craftsmanship and innovation. Indulge in delicious local food offerings and enjoy live entertainment at each stop along the way. Oktoberfest in Huron County promises not only exceptional entertainment, food and beverages but also an unforgettable adventure that combines culture, community, and local food and drink into an experience like no other.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6TH – CONCERT
River Road Brewing & Hops, together with Meades Ent, Taste of Huron and Huron County Economic Development are excited to have these two amazing musicians playing, right here in Huron County.
IllScarlett is a Canadian rock and reggae band formed in 2001.
The band found their break when they set up their equipment (using a generator) and played for concertgoers waiting in line to enter the 2004 Vans Warped Tour venue in Barrie, Ontario.
Kareem Blake, better known by his stage name Choclair, is a Canadian rapper. He was one of the most successful Canadian rappers in Canada in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Choclair has been nominated for six Juno Awards, winning four.
Get tickets HERE.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7TH – WINERY & BREWERY TOUR
Huron County’s ultimate Oktoberfest experience! Join us for a day of delicious food, drink and live entertainment as you tour 12 Wineries, Breweries and Cideries along Ontario’s West Coast.
Your ticket purchase includes:
• Hop on hop off shuttle pass to 12 wineries and breweries including Bad Apple Brewing, Bayfield Berry Farm, Bayfield Brewing Co., Cornerfield Wine Co., Cowbell Brewing Co., East Street Cider, Hessenland Inn & Schatz Winery, Maelstrom Winery, River Road Brewing & Hops, Stone House Brewing Company, Square Brew, 2nd Street Light Estate Winery
– Community pick-up and drop-off locations include Bayfield at Bayfield Brewing Co., Clinton at Clinton Town Hall and Goderich at Courthouse Square.
*FULL shuttle schedule can be found here.
• 4 – drink vouchers
– Redeem at any location for 10 oz. of beer or cider or 3 oz. of wine
• 4 – food vouchers
– Redeem at any location for a food sample
• Entertainment at each location
*This is an Age of Majority event. Passport Holders must be 19 years of age or older.
*You will pick up your physical passport including your shuttle pass and food and beverage tickets at your first beverage location stop. Must present proof of purchase for the exchange.
Get your tickets HERE.
Participating Locations Include:
BELOW YOU WILL FIND OUR FULL TERMS OF REFERENCE, WAIVER AND SHUTTLE SCHEDULE
PLEASE REVIEW THE FULL TERMS OF REFERENCE BEFORE THE EVENT, OCTOBER 7, 2023.
PLEASE READ THE WAIVER BEFORE THE EVENT, OCTOBER 7, 2023. THIS MUST BE SIGNED PRIOR TO BOARDING YOUR FIRST SHUTTLE.
PLEASE REVIEW THE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE PRIOR TO THE EVENT, OCTOBER 7, 2023. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PLANNING YOUR OWN ROUTE. WHEN PLANNING YOUR PREFERRED ROUTE, ALLOW YOURSELF TIME TO MAKE AT LEAST 4 STOPS AND RETURN TO YOUR START LOCATION WITHIN THE ALLOTTED EVENT TIME FRAME OF 12 TO 6 P.M.
TIP: We recommend your first stop be furthest away from your start location and as the day progresses, move closer to that start location.
- Community pick-up and drop-off locations include Bayfield at Bayfield Brewing Co., Clinton at Clinton Town Hall and Goderich at Courthouse Square.
- We cannot accommodate groups of more than 8 people travelling together. If you have a large group please email email@example.com prior to purchasing tickets.
- For those starting and ending in Clinton. Unfortunately, in order to accommodate 12 locations guests starting and ending in Clinton may only be able to visit 3 locations maximum if relying solely on the shuttles.
- Any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7TH – FAMILY FUN!
10-11:30 A.M.: Goderich Farmers Market
1-2:30 P.M.: Seaforth Public Library
Join Peter and Wendy in their adventures
versus Captain Hook! DuffleBag Theatre*
brings classic fairy tales to life in a funfilled
and humorous fashion, using
audience members as the stars.
*DuffleBag Theatre artists are represented by
Prologue to the Performing Arts, a charitable
an organization dedicated to bringing performing arts
to communities across Ontario.
Laura Thomas is an award-winning singer
who has performed around the globe as
her colourful character Cousin Molly. Enjoy
a fun musical experience filled with songs,
stories, puppets, instruments and more!
Get your tickets for Goderich HERE.
Get your tickets for Seaforth HERE.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 8TH – BRUNCH
Enjoy a delicious Harvest Brunch at Dark Horse Estate Winery.
This is a family friendly event, complete with live music by Stelle & Carter, wagon rides through the vineyard and visit their furry goat friends in the vineyard.
Doors open at 10:30 am | Buffet Brunch (Served at 11 am)
Scrambled Eggs with garden soft herbs
Hayter’s Maple turkey sausages
Metzger Peameal bacon
Metzger’s Traditional side bacon
Local Home Fries
Harvest Garden Vegetable Lasagna
French Toast with Ontario Maple Syrup
Tickets $35 (+tax) for Adults & $20 (+tax) for Children 10 & Under.
Wagon rides / Goat friends in the vineyard: 12 pm – 2 pm
Purchase your tickets HERE.