Late Night at the Gaol with Graham Bedard and Jellybean Blue
A celebration of all things local: food, drinks, crafts, and music from Exeter’s own country rock singer/songwriter Graham Bedard.
Taking place at the Huron Historic Gaol, This event will start off at 5:00 with a free-admission makers market featuring local food, craft vendors and a silent auction on the lawn outside the Gaol.
At 6:45, doors open to a unique concert experience in the courtyard of the Gaol. Music will start at 7.
Tickets sold on Eventbrite are for the ticketed concert inside the Gaol Courtyard, but be sure not to miss the events outside as well.
Outside (Free admission)
- artisan vendors,
- food trucks
- silent auction items
Inside (Ticketed event)
- Music from 7:00-10:00, openers Jellybean Blue followed by Graham Bedard
- A complimentary sweet treat from Wilhelmina Bakery and Gabriele’s Wood Over Bakery
- Bar service from River Road Brewing
- A chance to meet Tribble the alpaca from Malette Family Farms
- Special access to silent auction
- Beautiful atmosphere of the Historic Gaol Courtyard
While tickets sold on Eventbrite are $30, tickets will be $35 at the door while supplies last.
All Proceeds fund the Huron County Museum Industry Gallery Revitalization project. https://www.huroncountymuseum.ca/industry-gallery-redevelopment/